Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2020

 Well I drove a friend about a two hour round trip to spencer last night, so they could stay at a friends house. On the way back I was tired and just wanted to get home, yet a car was driving slow so I tried to pass in, once I almost had pass it I saw the car said state trooper so I backed off. He then pulled over and gave me a ticket. He was very nice now that I think about it, it was freezing out side and he explained insurance, residency, and the ticket to me. I should have explained that I was just trying to pass him yet I didn't think about the fact that I was going decently slow already. Oh also I have paid about $800 in car problems(tickets and damages) since the summer time so I am going to try to leave the car at home.

Once I got home my brother played destiny with me which was awesome. He killed a ton of bosses for me and we played crucible together. 

Still stressing about gifts. I think Sunday I will commit some time to listening to God and some time to ideas for gifts.

What are you going to go big on this season? Holy Spirit, actually no just God as the trinity. I don't want to focus one and leave the rest out. I want to love others with all of who God is.

No comments: