Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2020

Friday

 Woot made it almost an entire week! Wow, sabbath(day for rest) tomorrow. Going to start tonight! Should be very good to just spend time with such a loving God.

I missed the first class this morning yet made it to the rest so that was good. Definitely plenty of homework to do, yet most of it we do in class so it's just work. Been very tired all day. The pastor leading crew helped me understand predestination though. Basically I didn't choose faith because I sought it out, it was more like Christ pursued me. Pretty sure Christ is pursuing everyone, yet we should let God do the work. We can love while He works His wonders!


Who's on your list of "enemies" and what can you do to draw closer to them in love?

Well my brother, my dad, myself, my mom at times. I will think on this, I think for myself is just taking a sabbath. For family perhaps spending time on them/gifts/prayer.


No comments: