Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Sabbath Day

 Well today felt pretty boring. Woke up, ate, worked out, showered, read a chapter in two books, made a new card for my phone, made pasta, and now I am just so not wanting to be patient. I would say it has been a restful day, it's been nice just chilling and eating. It feels weird though to have no tasks to do.

I have been quite stressed about getting gifts for people. There is gift exchange which I haven't bought anything for my person yet. I feel like I have never gotten good gifts for people, mostly because I don't put time into thinking about others. I can spend some time now praying for people.....Alright so the real problem is my brothers, yet they did make a list so I will order something for them Sunday I hope. 

Pasta was alright, bland and over cooked.

As you take a minute to reflect on God's love for you, what changes in you?

That's a bit sacrifice, not only did He suffer and die physically, He also acted on this love for us. Knowing He would be rejected by some He still chose to display His love for us. 

No comments: