Search This Blog
Friday, October 9, 2009
Friendship
There is tons of information about how to get friends. I am a school kid who does not have "friends" at school or my sport. They treat me fine but I don't spend time with them away from them. Last night was the first time I had ever been to a 'party', we watched tv, ate dinner, and talked. That was so relaxing. I have suggestions from different sources. It could be that my scedule is to packed already. I do my school and have very little free time. When I do have time though, once I am done with homework, it is less than an hour per day. So if I could find a way to finish school and have a whole day free I could spend more time with friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you have less than an hour per day left... maybe you could work ahead in that hour most of the week and then you would have four hours free on the remaining day?
At college, we just hang out while we do homework, so I kind of fail on the suggestions bit...
Post a Comment