Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Power of Evil

It is amazing to me how Satan does so much damage to our world. People can't even notice it. I think that if something will be in heaven than is is truth.
Words can not be taken and changed according to what a reader sees, but what the author believes. If a word is minipulated like most things today it becomes a partial lie. Just like the bible is mistranslated by readers and then the truth is only partial. These things conflict themselves because truth can not be apart a lie, like good can not be apart of evil. God left because he could not be true with evil around him. We just like him can not take part in evil or we shall contradict ourselves. If humans were able to seperate themselves they could be perfect. Jesus, because he was God, could withstand the evil in the world. He then took all the sin that people will show/give him and washed/destroyed/erased that evil.
Hermits might have understood this and separated themselves. If only we could have a society with people always striving to be better.

Please do not misunderstand me. Please, post a question in your comment.

1 comment:

Dust and Dignity said...

I do my best to understand you (I'm often very tired by the time I get on the computer)... normally if I say something that challenges what you said, it's because I'm wanting you to make what you said clearer, unless of course I say specifically that I disagree.

I really like what you said about if a word is manipulated it becomes a lie... it is very important, especially in our culture to be careful to be faithful to God's word as written, not as we want it to say, and I think you do a good job of saying that.