Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2009

Taking things for Granted

I made the mistake of taking the blessing God has given me for granted. My coach told me that was upsetting to him. I now relieze that we can never get comfortable and put ourselves above others. We can lose everything but our soul in an instant. We can become handicapped, mentally disabled, or lose someone close. Never think that you are better than anyone else or have the self-righteous behavior to make a mistake.

4 comments:

Dust and Dignity said...

I'm glad you have a coach who notices and cautions you on things like this. :)

Dust and Dignity said...

not sure why your blog list thingy isn't updating but i've posted a new blog :)

GOAG said...

Kendra what you are saying, on your blog is extremely direspectful to God who has given his son for everyone. I don't remember what verse it is but it says that the sun shines on both the wicked and the saved. I can say more later.

Dust and Dignity said...

It seems to me that far more disrespectful than saying God doesn't love everyone is saying He does because that's our concept of Him if the Bible doesn't support it. My whole point is trying to figure out exactly what the Bible does say about God's love. The verse you are thinking of is Matthew 5:45 I think, and several people have brought that up, so I'm going to try to figure out how it fits into the big picture of what the Bible says about God's love and write about it next week.