Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our Purpose

"We were meant to live for more"
God loves us. He wants us to glorify him. Purify yourself. Show his power in your life. Develope a relationship with him. Share God's gift if you feel they need/desire it. God would not have created us unless he wants us to be something. When was the last time you felt the burden of having a friend not know God?

1 comment:

MrsK said...

Thanks for this reminder, Grif! I felt a burden last night as I shared in a small group about someone I know who is involved in a cult. I have wanted to share with her, but opportunities keep slipping by. Last night I was reminded to PRAY - pray for that person, pray for opportunities, pray for courage to take the Spirit's leading. God will do the work if we engage our hearts in His will for that person.