Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Beauty/Pretty

Saying "I think you are very pretty." during an affirmation session. What are the implications? She said she had only heard that a few times. Pity swept into my heart for she had a character of beauty and looked very pretty.

We men don't realize that girls are hurting so bad even though they seem so perfect. I think that might be why they are so emotional is because of all the things their "undisclosed desires". So basically men aren't nice to women. This I assume is caused the temptation women are and how difficult the battle is to fight. I have prayed a few times for God to make me love her as a sister in Christ. I think it has worked pretty well. Hahaah ha

No sorry.
So I am going to write the things that tempt men into sexual sin.
Spandex

I'm actually maybe later I feel this is a bad idea for me right now.

God made my week wonderful. I had fun, understand God better than ever and really got to know the team members.

No comments: