Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My testimony about Bellingham SSI

Well I have always considered myself a Christian who pursues God yet never understood prayer and how valuable faith can be. On Monday when our team went to the prayer center it was clear to me that God had a purpose for me to "trust in the lord with all my heart". I have faith in what I believe God wants for me. My life was completely altered because I know am peaceful through all the things I ahold do.
My week was comprised of some awesome evangelism to the campuses of the community colleges which gave me a whole new perspective on people and how God loves them. I also saw what it was like to feel led to people to talk to. The bond with my team was so wonderful because of the unity in Christ. I personal feel this was the best week of my life. Thank you CCF/ chi alpha.

No comments: