Found out shotgun has a Facebook too that's what I call him. There is special K, Jackson, Shawn of the dead, Austin Texas, and Bobbicorn/rooster.
Today I woke up at 7:16 to rooster telling me my alarm went off. Jackson and I meet Texas at the park and prayed and worshiped. I thanked God for my legs and ran and walked abut. I attempted to not joke today yet failed I feel I wasn't as mean as I usually am. I opened doors for people and prayer for love. We prayed for western and I felt sure that the lord would ring revival to the campus.
We ate dinner at olive garden and shopped at Costco. I felt drained or oppressed while praying for fair haven and lost of joy. We prayer for BT and the children's playground and saw deer. One was hurt.
Texas continues to pray for me or is very kind. I saw Keith today when I visited the NS. We started the morning by eating oatmeal, cereal, and hash browns. We acted for a CCF video and tried to be like yacht club members in their fanciness. The is no chance in my mind that their are any feelings that God does not desire for our team because of our treatment of each other.
B Team!
No comments:
Post a Comment