Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bellingham SSI day 4

Yes wow everyday has been wonderful we are bonding beautifully and are speaking to people about Jesus. I have grown so much on this trip and feel stronger not just a single experience, never ending strong for temptation, speaking, praying and more comfortable with my self.

We at breakfast I slept under the table last night had a bad sleep. The day went wonderfully and I really was able to go out of my comfort zone and talk to people about Christ. I had some really awkward conversations which made me feel terrible yet since I was trying I did well.

My friends said they too struggle with being attracted to multiple girls and thinking they are pretty. It is definately a never ending struggle.

I realize I haven't maintained any contact with my family and haven't done what I agreed I would like getting a tutor and job.

Getting up at 7:15 tomorrow so we can go worship with just jack and Austin should be awesome.

Anyway got to get some sleep

No comments: