So this is day 1 and a half from Sunday so sorry I didn't blog Sunday night. Basically I started the trip when I woke up to a phone call at 1 pm that's pm and it was my trip leader asking if I wanted I go on the hike with them that day. I thought about it since I got to sleep at 5:30 am that morning. I was about to decide not to when I finally just got the energy to get up. Anyway ran over there without eating because I believed I was late and didn't pack at all. We went on a wonderful hike relay overlooked over bellingham city. I was hungry and it was difficult or me to focus. Anyway I was cold, and tired and hungry from sleep depravation and not eating much for a long time of bad sleep habits which made me not eat beside dinner at the North Star. Okay so got back from the hike made dinner prayed as I always have and watched sleeping beauty. Also because of my random bed times it took awhile to get to sleep.
Monday morning woke up to bobby my trip leader at 6:00am them walked downstairs and ate breakfast. For this week I am living at the home. We went to the light of the world prayer center and got some seriously solid prayer. I mean like never experienced by me before to make it a summary even though it was probably the best part of my life, it was four old ladies and a guy along with random people showing up who were completely led by the spirit in praying for each of us and what we needed to hear.
I prayed for endurance to continue with the lord after this grey week and faith because Jesus said all you need is faith the size of a tiny mustard seed to move a mountain therefor I need some. Get some! Anyway I had two words pop into my head at different times one was love and one was wave. So I now feel like God has called me to make a wave of love through Jesus and the holy spirit and God the father.
So when they got to me They prayed for me to have faith and the I could see things like I see things with my height that no one else can see, except spiritually.
Working by God's hand can be ultimately powerful and I am so happy and excited about tomorrow and seeing what God allows us to do. I hope to be a wave of love.
As I was leaving a friend I met on a trip to redding California for the Jesus culture event he said to me that ~(approximating his words) "you feel like you have lost so much yet God doesn't want you to look to the past because he has so much for you". I actually could just start weeping from thinking how I forgot those few words I just feel like that so fits my life and all the sin and time I have wasted.
Many time today people have said I am precious, wanted, valued, or other such things like katherine, Jonathan, God ( no yet he really just had them say it so thy he could tell me).
We also worked on a house and it was really fun. Jack said afterward that he saw me working and tried to act like me. He said I asked really good questions that showed I knew what I was doing and I was efficient. Anyway I feel so blessed by that because I have always wanted to be valued. (see paragraph above)
So all that to say praise the trinity for their blessed work and all the knowledge he has for us my faith has increased and I believe their is knowledge that we could learn for all of eternity.
We'll Worship you for all eternity
Let it be so dear Jesus our savior
Let it be so loving holy spirit
Let it be so lord our God, father
I feel like I made I followed God's will for me and that was for me to come to bellingham and become imbued with all God's teaching.
Well I got to wake up at 7:30 I guess today now so I pray that today would go well and that everyone would have enough energy to fulfill the goodwill of the lord.
Also I pray that I can find my wallet so that I can pay for this trip I am a prat of. By the way I am looking forward to breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment