Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday am

Well it is nearly 6 am and I am still awake from yesterday. I have "tried" falling asleep yet my body is getting confused to real life and I have lost time with reality.

Last night I went to CCF and had my first Bellingham SSI trip meeting with some great people. I am really excited about this trip.

After I watched some tv show like the office, 30 rock and something else, with Gaberial and Marc. I told Marc that we don't work well together yet I think we do. It is just tough for me to deal with someone who does exactly what I do in getting things confusing.

Also Josh and I talked about how people judge others. Some other things I noticed was Josh was exhausted and he really got irritated about people joking/talking during the movie.

Thats it for now folks.

No comments: