Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 3 SSI B-ham

Today I slept more than everyone else did because I wrote my blog last night so I felt since I spent that time awake while everyone else slept I would make it up by sleeping through the morning walk they did. Anyway I thought about taking a shower and then I thought why do we actually that is just right now. Do why do we? To be clean for others, respect, courtesy, to be treated well, to look/smell good for someone you like, to be a good caretaker of the temple God has given you. So I did and felt skittle dirty still because I had no shampoo.

I then walked to the mansion and ate breakfast. I was worried and still am about not being on fire for Christ and questioning where that went from yesterday. I still am having a great life yet I still feel that I wasn't thinking of God enough.

We went to Skagit college and we talked to people. I don't think I prayed for anyone besides a security guard at the end. That is where I questioned my purpose in going because I felt like I wasn't following the lord. I just decided that since I had good intentions and I actually cared that I was following God yet wasn't specifically telling people about him.

We talked deep good talk. Ate dinner. Saw the sunset. They are worshiping with me in the room. We are planning on whatcom college tomorrow.

Jack and I talked and we decided to be accountability partners for our issues. Him leadership and how he wants me to warn him of being over controlling or stealing it from the leaders on this trip. Me my critical sarcasm/jokes. I am so critical and I don't even show much of it.

I really I am an honest person yet people don't understand how I speak so since Levi understands he can see who I am.

I refused to play drum because I feel not good enough at simply the hand drum.



Notes from prayer
Distraction, credit, God is good, blessed in service, focus on your amazing, over joyed, worth is in serving and filling you well, as long as we love you.

No comments: